lauantai 26. lokakuuta 2013

How many times you have seen me when I fall?

It's just a fading memory,
Nothing else, Nothing much
Just an old memory in me.
In the end, i don't want to lose it.
That memory
Memory of us.

Your smiling face used to light up my day
In my memory.
I want to remember you, 
the way you were
here with me

You got lost in your path.
I couldn't save you
I give everything, but it's not enough
I couldn't save you.

Now the rain is pouring down,
the rain makes me see,
makes me see your face.
And the lightning is crying out 
your name.

The rain washes everything away,
 the rain washes my memory away.
All the pain is gone.

I Don't even know who i am anymore,
but I feel warm.
In the end

Eilis illan tuotosta. Serkku onnistu inspaa taas vaihteeks, käytiin eilen siis kattoos Dantes Riotin keikkaa ja sit sen tunnekuohun jälkeen aloin yö myöhään kirjottaa vähä itekki.

Santtu kuittaa ja lähtee tallille~
ps. Ei tässäkään postauksessa ollu järkeä

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti