Yohio - Rain
Somewhere in the rain your tears dried on your face
I wonder if you still can see me
Mata ne
Precious moments were so dear to me
Even now I still remember
Searching for something unreachable
Ah...
Something I can't seem to find
Just tell me where you are
even though I can't hear your voice again
Why have you gone so far
when I need you by my side
Somewhere in the rain your tears dried on your face
I wonder if you still can see me
I'm looking for a sign to tell me where you are
These hands won't be enough to reach you
Mata ne
You won't see the seasons change again
but I hope that you're still with me
When I think about the time we had
Ah...
The tears I cry doesn't seem to end
Just like a fading star
I am lost without your light to guide my way
Why have you gone so far?
Give me wings to fly away
Somewhere in the rain your tears dried on your face
I wonder if you still can see me
I'm looking for a sign to tell me where you are
These hands won't be enough to reach you
Mata ne
Somewhere in the rain your tears dried on your face
I wonder if you still can see me
I'm looking for a sign to tell me where you are
These hands won't be enough to reach you
Somewhere in the rain your tears dried on your face
I wonder if you still can see me
I'm looking for a sign to tell me where you are
These hands won't be enough to reach you
Somewhere in the rain your tears dried on your face
I wonder if you still can see me
Mata ne
Precious moments were so dear to me
Even now I still remember
Searching for something unreachable
Ah...
Something I can't seem to find
Just tell me where you are
even though I can't hear your voice again
Why have you gone so far
when I need you by my side
Somewhere in the rain your tears dried on your face
I wonder if you still can see me
I'm looking for a sign to tell me where you are
These hands won't be enough to reach you
Mata ne
You won't see the seasons change again
but I hope that you're still with me
When I think about the time we had
Ah...
The tears I cry doesn't seem to end
Just like a fading star
I am lost without your light to guide my way
Why have you gone so far?
Give me wings to fly away
Somewhere in the rain your tears dried on your face
I wonder if you still can see me
I'm looking for a sign to tell me where you are
These hands won't be enough to reach you
Mata ne
Somewhere in the rain your tears dried on your face
I wonder if you still can see me
I'm looking for a sign to tell me where you are
These hands won't be enough to reach you
Somewhere in the rain your tears dried on your face
I wonder if you still can see me
I'm looking for a sign to tell me where you are
These hands won't be enough to reach you
Somewhere in the rain your tears dried on your face
I wonder if you still can see me
Kieltämättä vähän töks olo, tuntuu et koko viikonloppu meni kokonaan ohi. Ainoo mitä jäi on se että okeasta jalasta polvi kunnolla paskana ja tolkuton päänsärky.... Suomeksi sanottuna olin lauantai-sunnuntai ajan kesärannassa isosleirillä. "opittiin" turvallisuudesta sun muusta ja sit innostuttiin pelaa Marion kaa Plague inc.iä. siis peliä jossa luodaan bakteeri ja tapetaan kaikki. vietettiin siitä seuraten pitkälle yöhön pelaten sitä ja tappaen maailman ihmisiä ESällä ja Sepolla. :P Ja sit toki pelattiin tikkiä ja ryöstöä korteilla Iiron, Roopen ja Valtterin huoneessa. Like always~
Lyhyt postaus nyt kun tuo Nea tuohon tupsahti. VETTÄ SATAA YHYY :( mutta niin, kiva viikonloppu suht kiva viikko takana jne jne jne. Ens viikolla sit tiistaina soten pääsykokeet... jee ja sitä seuraavalla mikkeliin pääsykokeisiin. ...
Sayõnara!
Santtu kuittaa~
ps. Seppo mie tuun sit pilaa siu kesän ja spämmin LP5sen vierailu päivään ;))
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti